This policy applies to all Beauty Pop IN ™ clients
This section talks about how we as Beauty Pop IN ™ will use the personal data collected from clients who use our services on our platforms. It applies to the following individuals/entities:
- Clients: Those persons who request and utilise our services directly as well as those that utilise the services through bookings made by a third party.
- Beauty Pop IN ™ Service providers: Those persons – whether individual or business who render services through Beauty Pop IN ™.
This will apply to all, which will be referred to as “clients”:
It is important to consider that, for clients who are not registered with Beauty Pop IN ™ but are utilising the services provided, the information of the transaction will be shared with the individual who has made the booking and registered with us. Please engage the registered client if you require the information shared with them.
Please note that, children under the age of 18 cannot register on the Beauty Pop IN ™ platforms. Parents are encouraged to do so for their children should they wish to procure our services.
The POPI Act is applied in all instances
Client are to familiarise themselves with how Beauty Pop IN ™ will utilise your personal information before you use our services. Should you be in a position where you are not comfortable with our way of utilising your information, you are encouraged to not proceed with consuming these services – you can also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Personal Data that we collect
- data that clients provide when they voluntarily register for Beauty Pop IN ™ services;
- information collected whilst using our services, such as location as well as any data that we get from you using our services; and
- necessary contact details and location will be provided to the registered specialist elected on the Beauty Pop IN ™ platform in order for them to provide the services that you need or directly engage, should the need arise.
It is important to note the following:
Voluntary provision of personal data is deemed as consent for Beauty Pop IN ™ to use it for the services requested in accordance to the POPI Act.
When you interact with Beauty Pop IN ™ through the Services, we receive and store certain information which does not identify you personally (referred to as de-identified information in South Africa). Such information is collected passively using various technologies. This includes:
- Technical or other details about any device which you use to access the Services, including: Internet and/or network connection; your Media Access Control (MAC); any device Unique Device Identifier (UDID) or equivalent; your operating system, browser type or other software; your hardware or mobile device details (including your mobile device type and number and mobile carrier details), if applicable; or other technical details. This is technical data about our users and their actions and patterns, which we do not believe identifies any individual;
- Details of your use of our Services including, but not limited to: metrics information about when and how you use the Services; traffic data; and your geographical location data.
Beauty Pop IN ™ may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Beauty Pop IN ™’s affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information on an anonymised and generalised basis to track, for example, the total number of users of our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Site and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
How we will use the information you have shared with us
When the client gives us information, you consent to Beauty Pop IN ™ using it in this manner:
- client support;
- to implement and monitor any bookings made for our services;
- carry out what we have agreed on with you;
- share it with our registered specialists to honour the booked services;
- clients will both receive information about each other to enable communication upon service payment being made;
- enable features that allow clients that use our platforms to share information with other people, such as when clients submit a compliment about a service specialist or referring a friend;
- to share information and or changes that we believe might be of benefit to clients - Marketing and non-Marketing related content and;
- to enhance services provided to clients through research and development.
The safety and security of your data
Client data will not be shared with any other company and will be used by Beauty Pop IN ™ for purposes of providing the services that client’s request.
- Information received will assist in dynamic pricing where the final cost of the services provided is formed by varying factors such as time spent on rendering services, the kind of beauty regime requested as well as products used etc.
- Information received will enabling Beauty Pop IN ™ to match clients with available service providers for the requested services.
- Data received from clients will also enable Beauty Pop IN ™ to monitor service ratings and general client feedback so as to embark on investigations and make informed decisions related to corrective measures for registered service providers.
- Beauty Pop IN ™ will never store your card information and will not make any requests to do so.
For more information email email@example.com
Updating our policy:
Beauty Pop IN ™ may update this policy from time to time. Clients are encouraged to regularly go through the policy as well as the terms and conditions. Should greater changes be made, clients will be informed by Beauty Pop IN ™ through our platforms.
It is important to note that, use of our services is an indication that, you have read and understood these notices and agree with what we have stipulated.